The SQuape A[rise] RTA is your reliable companion for every occasion in your life. The very easy handling, the high quality, the excellent taste and its safety features will convince you every day. The SQuape A[rise] RTA is made for you!
The SQuape A[rise] is a rebuildable tank atomiser which was developed and produced in its entirety in Switzerland. It is made by StattQualm Vape AG. The model A[rise] is a direct successor of the SQuape N[duro] and integrates the advantages of the SQuape E[motion].
This model offers you an all-in-one solution and convinces both as Direct to lung (DL) and Mouth to lung (MTL). The MTL kit included in the set allows you to easily convert from DL to MTL and thus offers you complete flexibility.
Based on our eight years of experience, the SQuape A[rise] offers the following advantages: clever current conduction, non-conductive surface structure of the complete atomiser-chamber (consisting of ematalised aluminium), haptically simple closing of the tank by a simple rotation as well as generous filling holes. Due to the self-contained system, the tank can be transported separately from the base even when filled.
Before the first use it is necessary to insert the enclosed closing ring (see "available downloads" below).
If you are not experienced with the use of rebuildable atomisers you are advised to contact a specialist retailer.
- elegant and clean design
- an all-in-one device incl. conversion kit (MTL/DL)
- easy filling by turning the TopCap (TopFilling)
- stepless air and liquid flow control by turning the tank
- Single-coil operation
- adjustable 510 connector (gold plated)
- deck is accessible even with full tank
- lockable and leak-proof tank
- non-conductive components inside to avoid short circuits
- user-friendly handling and coiling options
- exchangeable window
- Temp. control and Volt/Watt suitable
- easy switching between the three positions; "remove", "vape" (with air flow and liquid control) and "closed" by turning the tank
Scope of usage
We recommend using the SQuape A[rise] in the resistance range between 0.3 and 2 ohms and in the power range between 7 and 55 watts. It is possible to use the atomiser above or below the mentioned specifications - but we exclude any liability. Please be advised that too much power can lead to the atomiser body heating up. This is just a recommendation. Be aware that usage of the SQuape A[rise] and the self made coils is at your own risk.
- Diameter: 24 mm
- Height (without SQuip Tip and 510 connector): 39.7mm
- Weight: 49.6g
- Connection: 510
- Filling volume: ~4ml
Here at StattQualm we feel strongly about what materials we use and therefore only the best materials make it into our atomisers. The following table shows what materials are used in the SQuape A[rise]. Should you have known allergies to one of the listed materials we strongly suggest you do not use this atomiser:
- Stainless steel components: Stainless steel number 1.4404 / 316L
- Window: PSU (Polysulfone)
- Deck, chimney and closing ring: ematalised, anodised aluminium
- Centerpin: Ecobrass gold plated
- Mouthpiece: Stainless steel/POM
- O-rings: nbr 70 shore and 60 shore.
Scope of delivery
- 1x SQuape A[rise] partially assembled
- 1x SQuip Tip A DL (MTL available separately)
- 1x MTL Kit (4 Air Discs [1x1mm, 2x0.8mm, 3x0.8mm, 4x0.8mm] + 1x chimney insert)
- 1x SQ Grip Band
- 1x 5mm hex key
- Various spare screws and o-rings
- 1x manual
We offer a wide range of accessories for the SQuape A[rise], which is constantly being expanded. Among other things, we also offer the SQuape A[rise] as a 2ml nano version and as accessories there is an 8ml tank extension consisting of an 8ml tank section and 8ml chimney. Furthermore we offer two additional MTL Airdiscs in the sizes 1 x 0.8mm and 5 x 0.8mm and a SQuip Tip mouthpiece as MTL design. A quartz glass for the 4ml is currently still in planning and will also be released soon. Below, under accessories, you will find all matching products.